Why Aren’t Your Social Media Efforts Working to Get You New Clients?
Updated: Dec 9, 2019
Have you ever wondered why your aren't attracting and gaining new clients from social media like you thought you would❓
Here are 5 self evaluation questions to ask yourself:
1. Are you providing value in your posts? Meaning you educate your clients or give them some type of information they aren’t getting elsewhere. 📚
2. Are you speaking to a targeted audience? 🗣 Or are you sending out mixed messaging in your posts.
3. Are you using LOCAL targeted hashtags? Or are you throwing up generic hashtags that attract people in different countries. 🗺
4. Are you engaging with others on social media? 📱 Or are you just expecting people to engage with you, without being social first.
5. Are you staying consistent with your posts? Or is inconsistency your middle name. 😬
Remember you can make social media work for you if you work for it. You’ve got to play by these social media rules first and foremost.
Happy Beauty Social Breakthrough Babes! 💖